December 23, 2022 / 1058 x 1058 px
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to MDT via iTunes:
- U.S. iTunes Store
- U.K. iTunes Store
- Canadian iTunes Store
- Australian iTunes Store
Direct Podcast RSS Feed Link
Recent episodes on SoundCloud
Support us on Patreon!
Become a supporter of Medieval Death Trip and get access to our audiobook of the 14th-century Mirabilia Descripta, or Wonders of the East by Jordanus.
- MDT Ep. 100: Concerning the Litigious Origins of Printing May 12, 2023
- MDT Ep. 99: A Valentine's Battle for the Kingship of Man February 15, 2023
- MDT Ep. 98: Concerning the Life of Elgar the Hermit and Divine Dinner Delivery December 23, 2022
- MDT Ep. 97: Concerning Three Witches November 26, 2022
- MDT Ep. 96: Concerning the Relics and Grave of King Oswald October 8, 2022
A 15th-Cent Schoolbook Anglo-Saxon Chronicle Bede Boccaccio Book of Llandaff Capgrave Chess Series Chronicle of Battle Abbey Chronicle of Dale Abbey Chronicle of Man Clement VI Cologne Chronicle Commentary Track Coroner's Rolls Faculty of Paris Gerald of Wales Gutenberg Guy de Chauliac History of the Church of Durham Isidore of Seville James Raine Laborintus of Eberhard Lanercost Chronicle Life and Miracles of William of Norwich Malleus Maleficarum Marie de France Meier Helmbrecht Melrose Chronicle Miracles of Henry VI Muirchu Odoric of Pordenone Odoricus of Friuli Orderic Vitalis Petrarch Reginald of Durham Robert Henryson Snorri Sturluson St. Patrick Symeon of Durham Trithemius Van der Linde Walter Map Wernher der Gartenaere William Caxton William of Malmesbury
Leave a Reply