March 26, 2017 / 978 x 978 px
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Subscribe to MDT via iTunes:
- U.S. iTunes Store
- U.K. iTunes Store
- Canadian iTunes Store
- Australian iTunes Store
Direct Podcast RSS Feed Link
Recent episodes on SoundCloud
Support us on Patreon!
Become a supporter of Medieval Death Trip and get access to our audiobook of the 14th-century Mirabilia Descripta, or Wonders of the East by Jordanus.
- MDT Ep. 99: A Valentine's Battle for the Kingship of Man February 15, 2023
- MDT Ep. 98: Concerning the Life of Elgar the Hermit and Divine Dinner Delivery December 23, 2022
- MDT Ep. 97: Concerning Three Witches November 26, 2022
- MDT Ep. 96: Concerning the Relics and Grave of King Oswald October 8, 2022
- MDT Extra: Letters on the Death of Elizabeth I September 14, 2022
A 15th-Cent Schoolbook Anglo-Saxon Chronicle Bede Boccaccio Book of Llandaff Capgrave Chess Series Christopher Marlowe Chronicle of Battle Abbey Chronicle of Dale Abbey Chronicle of Man Clement VI Commentary Track Coroner's Rolls Faculty of Paris Gerald of Wales Guy de Chauliac History of the Church of Durham Isidore of Seville James Raine Joseph ha-Kohen Laborintus of Eberhard Lanercost Chronicle Life and Miracles of William of Norwich Marbodus Marie de France Meier Helmbrecht Melrose Chronicle Miracles of Henry VI Muirchu Odoric of Pordenone Odoricus of Friuli Orderic Vitalis Orkneyingers Saga Petrarch Reginald of Durham Robert Henryson Romulus Snorri Sturluson St. Patrick Symeon of Durham Walter Map Wernher der Gartenaere William Caxton William of Malmesbury
Leave a Reply