Tapisserie de Bayeux – Scène 57 : La mort d’Harold
October 14, 2016 / 2948 x 2948 px
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Support us on Patreon!
Become a supporter of Medieval Death Trip and get access to our audiobook of the 14th-century Mirabilia Descripta, or Wonders of the East by Jordanus.
- MDT Ep. 102: Concerning the Occult Career of Pope Sylvester II October 1, 2023
- MDT Ep. 101: Concerning Danish Devastations, a Devilish Pope, a Deceitful Duke, and English Decline July 15, 2023
- MDT Ep. 100: Concerning the Litigious Origins of Printing May 12, 2023
- MDT Ep. 99: A Valentine's Battle for the Kingship of Man February 15, 2023
- MDT Ep. 98: Concerning the Life of Elgar the Hermit and Divine Dinner Delivery December 23, 2022
A 15th-Cent Schoolbook Anglo-Saxon Chronicle Bede Book of Llandaff Capgrave Chess Series Christopher Marlowe Chronicle of Battle Abbey Chronicle of Dale Abbey Chronicle of Man Clement VI Coroner's Rolls Faculty of Paris Gaimar Gerald of Wales Guy de Chauliac History of the Church of Durham Isidore of Seville James Raine Joseph ha-Kohen Laborintus of Eberhard Lanercost Chronicle Lapidaries Life and Miracles of William of Norwich Marbodus Marie de France Meier Helmbrecht Melrose Chronicle Miracles of Henry VI Muirchu Odoric of Pordenone Odoricus of Friuli Orderic Vitalis Orkneyingers Saga Petrarch Plague Reginald of Durham Robert Henryson Snorri Sturluson St. Patrick Symeon of Durham Walter Map Wernher der Gartenaere William Caxton William of Malmesbury